Let us tackle your technology and leverage a full team of IT professionals, so you can focus on your business and take security worries off your plate.
Our Essential Support package includes:
- Hardware monitoring
- Microsoft OS patches and security updates
- Remote and on-site support
- Inventory of assets and all administrative credentials
- Security Stack – includes Managed EDR (Endpoint, Detection and Response) and Huntress Labs Security monitoring
- Service packs and security patches for supported 3rd party applications
- Executive IT consulting
Our most popular support package includes unlimited support for contracted assets making it easy to budget your support expense.
Our Premium Support package includes all services listed for the Essential Package plus additional services listed below:
- Unlimited support for contracted assets
- Office 365 support and other approved email and file-sharing services
- Server administration
- Hosting services support
- Printer support
- Network applications and equipment installation, monitoring, and maintenance
- After hours support
- Approved 3rd party application updates up to one hour
- Approved email spam and virus services
Protect your business data and information. Get peace of mind knowing you can recover your data for any reason, at any time from accidental and malicious acts of file and account deletion.
We offer multiple backup packages to ensure we are protecting what is most important to you.
Essential Workstation and Server Backup: Includes up to 500GB for workstations and up to 1TB for servers. Stored securely off-site for 28 days with multiple revisions of files available for restore.
Office 365 Backup: Extend backup services beyond what Microsoft promises and avoid unhappy surprises.
Disaster Recovery: Backup is only a portion of disaster recovery planning. We also offer more advanced backup options using on-site hardware appliances that sync off-site and additional help with disaster recovery planning and services.
In recent years, large companies have fortified their IT environments, so cybercriminals have pivoted to attacking small to mid-size companies. Last year almost half of all cyberattacks were directed at smaller businesses.
Benefits of outsourcing your cybersecurity:
- Peace of mind
- Access to a full stack of cybersecurity solutions
- Increase efficiency by reducing nuisance phishing, adware, and spyware
- Unauthorized access to your data
- Internal corporate espionage
- Malware (viruses)
- Malicious hacking
Implement best-practice protocols:
- Management of updates and patches
- Data backup and protection strategies
- Secure remote workflow access options
- Endpoint protection and firewall configuration and monitoring
- Incident response and mitigation
- Email security measures
- Network security management
We deliver IT.
Local & Cloud Backup
Have questions about which package is right for you? Let us help! Contact us for information about our services & pricing.
© Nye Technology Solutions